Performance Anxiety and
Stage Fright Tips
For every question there is a quick answer and it is probably wrong.
Some Self-Coaching Strategies
- Think about why you are performing
- Focus on what you are doing
- Rehearse, practice mindfully
- Develop a plan for getting out of a “jam”
- Think of anxiety as eagerness and excitement
- Breathe deeply and exhale slowly several times
- Expect to feel anxious and keyed-up.
- Do not be judgmental
- Imagine a comforting place, image, or person
- Accept yourself
- Enjoy yourself